Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting at a red light and this old lady loses control coming out of a bank and rams my back right, spinning me 90 degrees. My car will need a new rear bumper, tire/steelie, quarter panel and both doors. Obviously I'm not paying for any of it, but whatis the severity of these damages in $$? 13 ls, so will the fixes cost 15k? I doubt it but I've seen cars totalled over a trunk that couldn't open.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry to hear and seee the damage. now you have to deal with this crap even though you were just mindin your buisness
I know man. Now I'm sittin in the hospital with my girlfriends mom who was in the back passengers seat and probably has a concussion now. How long will the process take of getting it fixed and returned to me? The woman an I both have State Farm idk if that helps anything

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
I know man. Now I'm sittin in the hospital with my girlfriends mom who was in the back passengers seat and probably has a concussion now. How long will the process take of getting it fixed and returned to me? The woman an I both have State Farm idk if that helps anything
It depends on where you take your car for the repairs. State Farm ins. Has authorized body shops they use if you use one of there authorized body shops you can avoid having to wait for one of their claim agents to look at your car and give you an estimate that will save at least almost a week of time.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It depends on where you take your car for the repairs. State Farm ins. Has authorized body shops they use if you use one of there authorized body shops you can avoid having to wait for one of their claim agents to look at your car and give you an estimate that will save at least almost a week of time.
very true. Thanks man

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
It also looks like your resale value of your car will now go down because of this. Hopefully you will be taken care of thru the insurance company with this future loss.
All the insurance company will pay for is the cost of the repairs.

Unless the car is considered total. Then the insurance company will pay what the car is worth.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
I agree with 2013cruze...take it to your dealer. Id get OEM parts for the repairs. Im not sure if that's what your were going to do or not but it will help on the trade in value when you go to sell it...according to the owners manual.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts