Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am located in SE WI with a ship to zip of 53142. Either post with a quote or PM me with photos and price including shipping or if we live near to each other we can work out something then. I am also planning to be at Lordstown this year (2018) and can meet you there or on the way.

I will update this post as I acquire what I need and ask that this post be closed when I have all of it , so until then I would like to hear from you.

1. Grey stock drivers windshield garnish - (the A pillar cover)

2. Black Ignition Surround

ignition surround.jpg

3. Grey panel behind the interior lighting switches.

Lighting panel.jpg

I think this is the right listing

BEZEL, DOME LAMP(INCLUDES 12,13,15-18)(TITANIUM)
Fitting Vehicle Options:PJ,PL69(UE1,VRK,4AA)(EXC CF5), PJ,PL69(UP9,VRK,4AA)(EXC CF5)

4. Black headliner and any accessory that goes on it that is also black (sun visors, grab handles, light bezels etc):

PANEL, HEADLINING TRIM(Black?)

5. Camaro Hot Wheels steering wheel (no need for airbag/radio or cruise buttons as I have them.)I think the PN is 22936176

Stolen from terryk2003's bucket!

OLD stuff from this post:

1. BNR GenI Downpipe with 2 bungs

2. Autometer Air / Fuel Ratio gauge

1. Black window trim pieces (95040060) (95040059) (95196692) (95264198)
[#’s 7 & 8 for both sides of the vehicle] (I have the black appliques already)
-Will trade my chrome ones if you want them and will include a set of appliques (#1). Purchased at Lordstown

Door Trim.jpg
Does anyone know what years and trim levels the black trim came on? It seems as if it might be all LS models, but then there is always an anomaly popping up.

2. I am looking for a front and/or a rear shock tower support bar(s). Ultra Racing would be first choice, but will definitely consider others. Purchased
4. Front Bowtie emblem PurchasedPANEL, HEADLINING TRIM(TITANIUM)

·
10,712 Posts
Did some thread/spam cleanup, so free bump! if you need a change of title hit us mods up.

#1 Is LS of certain years as the 11's came chrome.

#3 Is the exact same wheel in my build thread and hasn't resurfaced yet. Dealership really Krispy Kremed it with crisco after I detailed the car for higher trade in value (So I Thought).

#4 You want the metal insert to swap out gold that is no longer made or the 2011-14 stock one that goes on the front? I don't remember if I did see one on your car or not even after 8 minutes of under hood poking around.

·
Super Moderator
9,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did some thread/spam cleanup, so free bump! if you need a change of title hit us mods up.

#1 Is LS of certain years as the 11's came chrome.

#3 Is the exact same wheel in my build thread and hasn't resurfaced yet. Dealership really Krispy Kremed it with crisco after I detailed the car for higher trade in value (So I Thought).

#4 You want the metal insert to swap out gold that is no longer made or the 2011-14 stock one that goes on the front? I don't remember if I did see one on your car or not even after 8 minutes of under hood poking around.
I bought #1 from someone that I cannot remember their name in Lordstown

#3 is proving very difficult to find

#4 I have and tried to have vinyled completely at Lordstown - Cannot remember his name either. Where am I going to find the insert?

Help me with names if you remember!

·
Super Moderator
9,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am now looking for a BNR Gen I downpipe with two bungs and an Autometer Air / Fuel Ratio gauge if anyone has one to sell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts