1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MODs Close this thread please.

see the new thread here

1. I am looking for one, two, three or a set of 18"x7.5" or 8" rims for my LT Cruze for the summer months and if you have tires also it depends on the brand/mileage and whether TPMS are included if I would be interested in adding the tires. Purchased Rims Thanks whitecruze

2. If by chance you have a set of Blizzaks that will fit the 16" rims, I may interested in them - again mileage / price / shipping (BLIZZAK WS80 215/60R16)

3. I am also interested in a set of Eibach springs. (Purchased) Thanks Overbuilt

4. Cruze Dual Gauge Pod (second edition) (Purchased) Thanks LS2 BLAZER

5. I need a Trunk Handle Found it!

6. I would like a boost gauge and am not sure yet what to get for the second pod.

7. I am looking for a front and/or a rear shock tower support bar(s).

8. Black window trim pieces (95040060) (95040059) (95196692) (95264198)
Will trade my chrome ones if you want.

(95991481) (95991480) Purchased Thanks for the info whitecruzersturbo

9. Z-link setup

I am located in SE WI with a ship to zip of 53142. Either post with a quote or PM me with photos and price including shipping or if we live near to each other we can work out something then.

I will update this post as I acquire what I need and ask that this post be closed when I have all of it:signs005:, so until then I would like to hear from you.

FS or T: I have a set of Red "Cruze" rear wheel caliper covers to add in as a trade if anyone is interested. (I jumped the gun and "thought" I had 4 wheel disk and AutoAnything would not let me trade or return them) I used the front ones and just forgot about the rears until now. I also have a black and a red shark fin that fits the smaller antenna bases.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I may be changing from my Eibachs to coilovers in a few weeks...if you're still lookin for springs then let me know. Are you on the Facebook page?

·
Super Moderator
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may be changing from my Eibachs to coilovers in a few weeks...if you're still lookin for springs then let me know. Are you on the Facebook page?
No, I do not do Facebook. Also I only saw this by accident as I still do not know how to follow posts. Please PM me or post using "Reply With Quote" so I am notified when you are ready.

·
Registered
35 Posts
FWIW, I have four Michelin Pilot Sport AW3's I'd sell with the wheels in below advertisement. 245/40 18s. About 3200 miles on them. Cruze was traded last week waiting for dealer to remove and put stock 15s back on car. TPMs would be included. Package cost me $1500. Make an offer? I had planned to sell just the wheels and use the tires and TPMs on a new car. If you are at all interested please advise today. Tires and wheels come off car tomorrow and will be broken down and separated. Thanks.
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/53-cruze-parts/187674-wheels-sale.html

·
Super Moderator
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM'd information about Eibach springs.
PM'd ya back

Been out for awhile fixing a burst pipe - next I have to replace the damaged floor - so I might be a bit slow answering.
:dizzy:

·
Super Moderator
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
https://www.ebay.com/itm/332035951641

cheapest bumper by far, PAINTED for that price. I bought one when I hit a raccoon, my color matches perfectly. Just swap over your grille and lights etc.
:rock: You Rock dude! Just ordered one and while I was at it I got a pair of DEPO smoked side markers. I might just pull the trigger on fogs too as I have to rebuild the front anyways.

:3tens:

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
:rock: You Rock dude! Just ordered one and while I was at it I got a pair of DEPO smoked side markers. I might just pull the trigger on fogs too as I have to rebuild the front anyways.

:3tens:
Nice! I've also got the clear depo sidemarkers, and I added the GM fogs into my original bumper so those were swapped over, definitely a great visual upgrade and actually usable upgrade to make, and in my case the shipping on that bumper was much faster than their little email they sent made it seem, I had it at my door in about 8 or 9 days from ordering. Their email made it seem like it was gonna be at least 3 weeks haha, so hopefully the same quick shipping happens for you!

·
Super Moderator
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nice! I've also got the clear depo sidemarkers, and I added the GM fogs into my original bumper so those were swapped over, definitely a great visual upgrade and actually usable upgrade to make, and in my case the shipping on that bumper was much faster than their little email they sent made it seem, I had it at my door in about 8 or 9 days from ordering. Their email made it seem like it was gonna be at least 3 weeks haha, so hopefully the same quick shipping happens for you!

They can be slow if they want, It will be a while before I have the time to tear down the front end. I think I'm going to get some LED DRLs and Fog combos and will need to research the process for wiring them up as well.

For that matter, aside from the side markers, fogs and my Z-Spec grille, is there any thing else I should think about doing while the bumper cover is off?

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
They can be slow if they want, It will be a while before I have the time to tear down the front end. I think I'm going to get some LED DRLs and Fog combos and will need to research the process for wiring them up as well.

For that matter, aside from the side markers, fogs and my Z-Spec grille, is there any thing else I should think about doing while the bumper cover is off?
Guess it depends, are you tuned? Have lots of money to blow? could get a front mount intercooler while you're at it haha

·
Super Moderator
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I received an email requesting the color I wanted, even though I sent an eBay message with the color code, in the morning. That afternoon I received another saying they needed to paint one, many customers, no time whatever and it will be a long time before it gets here. That night got another saying it will be here in a few days.???? Matters not, but they are quick. I suggested to them to become a vendor on the site though. No response yet though.

·
Super Moderator
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Received my side markers two days ago from Depo - they look pretty good, I should get the new bumper cover tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I received the bumper cover on the 1st. I opened It up to look at it yesterday. It has two small scratches and some shop hairs on the bottom. It has a slight, but noticeable pushed in area on the bottom left of the middle like it sat on something for a while. It also appears to not have a clear coat on it. I have yet to make contact with the shop to see what if anything they will do.

More to come...

·
Super Moderator
10,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They have made me a pretty good offer to either get a full refund with a return or a partial refund to keep it. I chose to keep it and purchased some touch up paint and a heat gun to try and relax the deformity.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.