1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted:
Cruze RS Nameplate for 2011-2015 Chevrolet Cruze

GM Part Number: 22877479

Contact me with a fair price (a fantastic price works, too), I'll send you the money and then just pop it in the mail. Done. Willing to trade OEM LT nameplate if interested. Thanks. :)
- -
UlyssesSG

click either image to enlarge

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
But Ulysses Aussie sold me a Lion and that red RS would not do on me brand new 2.3 Deep impact Blue ecoboost Mustang .... View attachment 143553
WaiT what are you selling or Buying ?

If your selling I'm not buyen . and I aint selling so your not buying !

OH did you get a Volt ? that's Nice !

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
But Ulysses Aussie sold me a Lion and that red RS would not do on me brand new 2.3 Deep Blue ecoboost Mustang ....
You got me here, brian.

Holden's Lion trumps a pedestrian RS badge any day of the week and a Deep Impact Blue 2015 Mustang 2.3, well that's game, set, match. Out of my reach in the foreseeable future, but maybe somewhere down the road when my Powerball baby comes home. BTW, Deep Impact Blue is the best color on the Mustang palette.

easter egg inside

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
So are you buying a RS badge ?

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Why not just go to the local dealer and order one? Paid $20 for mine for the trunklid that way. Mine is one of the oddball late 2011 early 2012 RS cars without the red insert.

There are two part numbers for the RS badge:
Red: 22877479

Chrome: 19260048

I have not tried these, but this company makes many different colors of inserts to better match whatever color you need. GrafixWerks.com

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
How is WOT Tuning treating ya Ulysses ?
Take a look around and then there IT will be just for you when you thought oh well . there IT will be for the price that makes IT yours !

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Ill give you mine, just shoot me an email and we will work it out. caseycarr79 at g m a I l

1 - 7 of 7 Posts