Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
There is some springs for sale in another post if you check the classifieds. As for the fog light kit, you can order a cheap $60 kit and a $20 button on amazon. that's what I did and it works great.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is some springs for sale in another post if you check the classifieds. As for the fog light kit, you can order a cheap $60 kit and a $20 button on amazon. that's what I did and it works great.
I did see the springs for sale but he wants more than they go for on ebay/amazon.

As far as the "$20 button on amazon" are you talking about an oem headlight switch?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I did see the springs for sale but he wants more than they go for on ebay/amazon.

As far as the "$20 button on amazon" are you talking about an oem headlight switch?
Yes. The switch is plug and play. Then fog lights will have 3 wires. One goes to the ground and the other two go to the correct fuse. (I believe someone told me #31 in the fuse box under the hood, you will want to confirm that). Most "aftermarket" ones are just as good and you spend about $100 in total if you get the cheaper set.

Reactions: eddiefromcali

·
Registered
576 Posts
I also don't know the pricing is on those. Just remembered seeing them, my bad. lol

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill do the ebay/amazon kit then. Wife is running a set of ebay fogs in her 07 camry, never given us any problems. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
576 Posts
I want to forewarn you that some say there is reprogramming for some 2013 Cruzes. Whether you get the GM kit or not it would need it though. Mine was supposedly in the group (the reprogram makes the light on the dash come on when their turned off) and when I installed the switch the dash light comes on when I push the button. However, if you do not have a 2013 you should be fine.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I read about that...seems like its a pre-13 issue...Ive got a 14 which should be fine...but we'll see
It's like the last third of the 12s and the first half of the 13s. When I threw in my switch the light work for me, this is late I'm speaking of if you're curious.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
I also went and confirmed that it is fuse 31 in the fuse box underneath the hood. It's best to double-check on the cover but I'm sure it'll be right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts