Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some members on here already know my situation why im after a tail light assembly. I just need to buy the passenger outer tail light due to a mishap the other night. Im willing to buy both outers if you have them for sale if the price is right. Shoot me any information you may have. Thanks in advance everyone

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Good luck dude. Hope you find it.

Sent from my Note 3

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Anthony. It was good talking with you 2nite on facebook

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
60 bucks plus shipping, not too bad from rockauto.com, either the left or right.

Darn wrecking yards around here want more than this and all scratched up at that.

Can also find them at ebay.com, but with my eyes, saying not OE.

gmpartsdirect.com has them, MSRP is 131 bucks, your cost is 82 bucks, but when you add S&H charges, back to to the MSRP price again. Dealers prices have been always the same as parts direct MSRP prices.

Took me awhile to realize my left backup lamp never was working, for whatever the reason, the pins in the socket were reversed, but were correct on the right side. Took that into my dealer and showed them. Also tossed in a phillips screwdriver and a hand operated suction tool so I could pop it out in two seconds. Just said as long as I bending the tab on the backup bulb the other way, wouldn't cover it under warranty. And more than likely if they ordered a new harness, would be the same way.

I did install SilverStar backup lamps so now I can learn who I am hitting when backing up. With the stock lamps, had no idea whom I was hitting.

Trunk backup lens is fake, and while the red lens uses the same tail/stop light bulb as the outer one does, only the tail lamp is wired. Would have to change the socket and run a wire all the way around, so both lenses would light up. Two bad, Chevy didn't do that.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
So posting two different thread for the same thing is dtupid.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3.
Which is bigger than my hand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts