Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the pieces of "rubber" that sit inside the door grab handles for both passenger doors. They are the somewhat rectangular pieces that cover the screw in the panel. My two driver doors have them but missing the passenger ones. I know I am new to the forum but I can be trusted and would pay prior of course. I can direct you to a forum I have been a member of for years and see that I have bought and sold numerous times with no issue. Hoping to avoid paying stealership premium.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Can you post a picture of what you're talking about? Obviously it may be from a different car.

·
Super Moderator
7,813 Posts
Why are they missing?

My Impala SS had a rubber piece that was left off one side of the car in production.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Were you able to receive any help with this? I too am looking for the plastic inserts. I clicked on the links the guys provided for you, but upon clicking them it takes me no where. Any help would be great!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please post again if you found which part these are. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow for a check engine light and i'm going to ask them so i'll post if i find out. thanks! part #6 in the diagram above doesnt look like the same shape as what i'm looking for...

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
The rubber mats are #10 in the front image and #9 in the rear image above.

Here are the part numbers.

Front left (driver side) 96951323
Froth right 96951320
Rear left 96951325
Rear right 96951326

I lost the rear right side mat. Not sure what happened. Must have fallen out somewhere.

GM Parts Direct has good prices, but they will kill you on shipping. Their shipping charges are outrageous. I have been using GM Parts Giant. Their prices are only slightly higher, but their shipping is very reasonable. And, you can enter your VIN number and it will show you the exact parts for your car. Some of the interior pieces not expensive. I have replaced a few just because they were scratched. LOL.

https://www.gmpartsgiant.com/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts