Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for roof rack really just mounts and rails but any other parts maybe us full please PM me. Im in MD so shipping maybe needed.

Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Don't forget to cruze ebay for deals. I was able to buy brand new thule aero bars and traverse foot pack for $189 shipped (two separate auctions). One trick for ebay is, if you have a max amount your willing to spend, to search buy it now and newly listed. Thule fit kits are a little harder to find for good prices. I emailed a number of people on craigslist and found one willing to ship. Also bought brand new thule 8 count locks on craigslist for about $45.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't forget to cruze ebay for deals. I was able to buy brand new thule aero bars and traverse foot pack for $189 shipped (two separate auctions). One trick for ebay is, if you have a max amount your willing to spend, to search buy it now and newly listed. Thule fit kits are a little harder to find for good prices. I emailed a number of people on craigslist and found one willing to ship. Also bought brand new thule 8 count locks on craigslist for about $45.
thanks for the info ill look into that.

bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts