Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 sets or rims and I don't want to keep going to the tire shop so I was wondering if anyone is selling a tool, or where can I buy one for the cheapest around? LMK and thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,528 Posts
Look for a Kent Moore EL-50448.....RE-LEARN TOOL.

This is the unit dealers use......shop around....usually in the 60 to 70 buck range.

Rob

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
If your still in your free service stage the dealer will do it. At least they did for me at no cost. Told them not rotate my fires but just do the relearn part of the service and they had no issues

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
574 Posts

This is the unit dealers use......shop around....usually in the 60 to 70 buck range.

Rob
Thank you Robby I will be looking into buying this tool. I believe when I rotated my tires they didn't relearn on there own :sad010:

·
Premium Member
522 Posts

Rob
This little tool works great. I have purchased 20 or more and all my techs use them. We have them on the service drive and reset customers tires for free. Cost to dealers is less than $50 which is much better than the $1700 tool GM forced us to buy 10 years ago.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great Tool, I purchased mine for $70 and works like a charm....Just make sure you point it right at the sensor, actually rest it on the tire right above sensor and works first try

1 - 8 of 8 Posts