Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 sets or rims and I don't want to keep going to the tire shop so I was wondering if anyone is selling a tool, or where can I buy one for the cheapest around? LMK and thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,528 Posts
Look for a Kent Moore EL-50448.....RE-LEARN TOOL.

This is the unit dealers use......shop around....usually in the 60 to 70 buck range.

Rob

·
Registered
574 Posts

This is the unit dealers use......shop around....usually in the 60 to 70 buck range.

Rob
Thank you Robby I will be looking into buying this tool. I believe when I rotated my tires they didn't relearn on there own :sad010:

·
Premium Member
522 Posts

Rob
This little tool works great. I have purchased 20 or more and all my techs use them. We have them on the service drive and reset customers tires for free. Cost to dealers is less than $50 which is much better than the $1700 tool GM forced us to buy 10 years ago.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great Tool, I purchased mine for $70 and works like a charm....Just make sure you point it right at the sensor, actually rest it on the tire right above sensor and works first try

1 - 8 of 8 Posts