Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to potentially put a Kayak on the 2012 GEN 1 Cruze next season. There's many threads from back in the day with a lot of you who installed racks. Anyone have anything to sell? Vehicle Specific mounting kits, possibly the Thule fit Kit 1569 for the 480 model foot? If I've done my homework correctly. The 480 square bar, and the 480R is the foot for the aero bar.

What was the length of the original GM crossbars? I have a local seller on that has what appears to be 480 feet and 42" crossbars. These might be a little short for bars, but they might work as well. Bar's aren't the modern design aero bars but aren't square either. Thinking they probably are the first generation aero bars. Seller is a fair distance away, so I've only been dealing with pictures. Looks like he doesn't have a fit kit attached to the foot in the pictures.

With both Yakima and Thule upgrading their products in 2019 I'm having a really hard time researching the older product fits.

Let me know.. Shipping may kill shipping the entire kit, but everything but the bars might be ship-able?

Also consider the Yakima Q Series Towers and Vehicle Clips..

Q99 quantity (2) Q6 quanity (2) --Cruze Fit
Q96 quanity (2) Q35 quanity (2)-- Altima Fit

Thanks-

Carbon02

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.