Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
10,695 Posts
Are you picky about the color code trim that comes with the grille? I don't have one and will paint the trim if need be when I do order. I keep seeing GAZ(Summit White) ones on eBay all the time for cheap. I seen 1 person put the chrome trim on theirs and it didn't look too bad. I may just get any one and paint/dip the trim GAR or black.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you picky about the color code trim that comes with the grille? I don't have one and will paint the trim if need be when I do order. I keep seeing GAZ(Summit White) ones on eBay all the time for cheap. I seen 1 person put the chrome trim on theirs and it didn't look too bad. I may just get any one and paint/dip the trim GAR or black.
I didn't even know it had a trim! I thought it only came in Tungsten.

Merc, you selling one?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Hey bud, I have weathertech floor mats for the front only and similar tail lights to the technostagia ones. Also have a waterproof rubber trunk liner. I'm selling this car very soon, but stuff like this is worthless to people buying cars used so I'd rather sell them to someone who actually wants them. I modified the driver's floor mat to make it taller as they do not cover the dead pedal. Now it does, see the pic to decide if that kills your interest or not. I won't ask too much, $150 cash in hand takes all of it.
IMG_20150808_205419356.jpg 8.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 7.jpg

Edit: I'm out in Maple Ridge, so you can come check it all out if you want.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
are those tail lights sequential like the Technos? Also, are they plug and play?
To add to this, how well do they fit? All aftermarket products won't fit the same as OEM, although some are better than others.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey bud, I have weathertech floor mats for the front only and similar tail lights to the technostagia ones. Also have a waterproof rubber trunk liner. I'm selling this car very soon, but stuff like this is worthless to people buying cars used so I'd rather sell them to someone who actually wants them. I modified the driver's floor mat to make it taller as they do not cover the dead pedal. Now it does, see the pic to decide if that kills your interest or not. I won't ask too much, $150 cash in hand takes all of it.

Edit: I'm out in Maple Ridge, so you can come check it all out if you want.
What brand are the taillights? And do they have the rapid fire braking and sequential turn signals features?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
What brand are the taillights? And do they have the rapid fire braking and sequential turn signals features?
No rapid blinking or sequential flashing, red brake lights with amber signals. They are superlux benz style LED tail lights. Have a look at this thread for pics, same lights.

·
Administrator
25,100 Posts
Closed at OP's request.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.