Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a post about a group buy for vtuner, apparently someone didn't like it and it got deleted or something? That is bullshit, I just wanted to get people a deal. But whatever. Sorry to people who wanted to be in the group buy with me. :/

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
So I had a post about a group buy for vtuner, apparently someone didn't like it and it got deleted or something? That is bullshit, I just wanted to get people a deal. But whatever. Sorry to people who wanted to be in the group buy with me. :/
I dont know who did but I think it was because trifecta/BNR are authorized vendors, in other words they are selected and they pay for their accounts here. So a non supported vendor cant have a group buy unless authorized by mods. Yours probably go deleted quicker since you have such a low post count, they might have thought/think you are a company trying to come in and make money off the community without paying for the right. It does suck that your thread got deleted but next time pm a mod about to make sure your not wasting your time....sorry dude

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I said multiple times I am not associated with them, I didnt think I was breaking any rules by posting a group buy. But oh well, I just wanted to get a deal and get others in on it.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I hear you on that. I dont know the rules very well but they are in place to protect us though sometimes they get stretched. My last statement was my best guess why not the answer know what I mean?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They gave me an answer, i just wish since it was my thread they would have emailed me. I apologize again ti the cruze talk admins and moderators, but if anyone Wants just email me about it. I will no longer promote it on here though.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I saw that. I agree they should have emailed but they are protecting us. This forum is one of the best run operations I have ever been a part of. Lots of help here and a strong knit community. But it was like I thought why it was deleted. Just so you know if you ever have a problem your best bet is to pm an admin because you dont gain face by posting things like this and like you did on the vtuner review thread. Newbie mistake that was unintentional all good sir

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i know. I apologized. Kind of let my mouth/fingers go faster then my brain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts