Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only listen to one XM station, First Wave (33) and probably require therapy or hospitalization for being stuck in the 80s. Why does the XM Radio alert me when the Police are playing on other XM channels? I basically hate the Police and never asked my Radio to notify me about them or any other band. This alert appears in the same area of the screen that Weather alerts show up at. I would rather have my CRUZE tell me when a Police Cruzer is detected, NOT the Rock band:question:

·
Registered
692 Posts
There is alerts setup for other artists when they are playing. Do you have the mylink? If so, there is an option to select how to manage this, though I can't remember exactly how.

It is pretty intuitive, I know you have to hit menu first. I have songs tagged by Def Leppard, Genesis, and Billy Joel (though I deleted this one, because they're is a Billy Joel channel now).

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Eddy,

I believe XM comes with a web-site you can log into. If so, check there for this alert.

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I followed the advice from neile300c and although their post was modified, hit 'Menu' and then found where you can remove tagged artists. I will no longer be bothered by the Police!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
That's Nice !:iroc-cop::iroc-cop:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.