Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

The other day i was listening to the sat radio when suddenly the background changed to a color image.(myLink) Every channel almost had a new and colored image. Then yesterday, everything came back like it was. Did I miss something?

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I never have seen that but I have on occasion had the local weather pop up and a weather advisory for my area. How I got that I don't know since I never signed up for it. It was cool to get though.

·
Premium Member
5,637 Posts
I never have seen that but I have on occasion had the local weather pop up and a weather advisory for my area. How I got that I don't know since I never signed up for it. It was cool to get though.
That is part of the service although I am just on a Music channel promo. Now if you got Traffic reports as some do that would be cool!

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Problem I've always had with traffic reports...(and it was no different with a Garmin). I found myself in the traffic jam right about the time the report came out on the traffic jam....too late to do anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.