·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Xuanie
Car Info: 2011, Chevrolet, Cruze, Trim: ECO w/ 1XF
Stock Options: XM, onStar, ECOTEC, 6 Speaker system,
Modifications: none
Future plans: tis my first car, not sure what i want to do with it yet. do want splash guards though, wheel locks, and illuminated door sill plates.
Other info: it has Driver Convenience Package and Connectivity Plus Cruise Package.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...very nice, and pretty color of blue.

...what is the stock (door sticker) tire air pressure specified for those Goodyear LRR tires?

...and, cute kitten. He/she ride shotgun with you?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe it was like 36 ? Not sure. It has changed a few times after I drove it home from the dealer... from 36 to 39, 37.... etc. (according to the onstar mylink app)
Lol Nah, no pets in the car. It's actually my parents'. After I got the car washed and drove it back to my parents house the cat started inspecting the car.. looking all in the grill and under the car, checkin it out. Lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

LOL. it's backwards.. but.. i went from that black car to the awesome Ice Blue onee.
woooohooo. XD

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL. thats a hand-me-down car. My mom let me drive when I moved out on my own...
I've been saving since October2010... up to March 16 to get the Cruze :) & give her back her car. I actually had other cars in mind to get. Like the 2011 Honda Civic then 2011 Kia Forte Koup, & 2011 Hyundai Elantra... as I was planning and getting quotes, i looked up Chevrolets.. (seen the Cruze featured on Next Top Baker, and was like OMG!).. then finally decided on this car. & its in my name, & im proud of myself. Haha.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well you made a good choice. I didn't really look into getting any other new cars. I was thinking a used cobalt SS or an RX-8 but this car was really nice and sooo much better on gas than those other cars. They might be faster but that doesn't mean they are better, I would probably just go too fast in those cars and crash them anyways. Is your Eco an auto or 6 speed? I am guessing an auto.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, it's an auto. im learning a little...about the Manual Mode... hopefully i get the hang of it later on.. i'd soo like to get 39mpg on fuel....lol O_O

1 - 14 of 14 Posts