Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
On top of that your Cruze if "off-road", which matches your current posting level. Keep rippon'. :)

·
Banned
1,123 Posts

Or maybe you do!

I had to come back around for a picture when I saw it. Totally worth all the weird stares from people.

Too bad the other street wasn't named Cruze Blvd.! :goodjob:

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
When I first saw it on Facebook, I thought you were putting it up for sale! Then I saw the street signs.

How cool!

So the big thing you need to confess to is, did you google this road to find out if it existed and then go there, or did you just come across it?

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I first saw it on Facebook, I thought you were putting it up for sale! Then I saw the street signs.

How cool!

So the big thing you need to confess to is, did you google this road to find out if it existed and then go there, or did you just come across it?
Ain't nobody taking my baby!

*(unless it keeps having to go to the shop, then it's getting traded for something)

And nope, just went driving for a bit cause it was super nice out and ran across that road.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hmmm...I must visit this place.
Every time I come across your name, I think of this place. I think I've gone through that place once or twice, I always take the Bypass that goes south of the hamlet.

Come on up, we're friendly here in Canada.

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Ain't nobody taking my baby!

*(unless it keeps having to go to the shop, then it's getting traded for something)

And nope, just went driving for a bit cause it was super nice out and ran across that road.
I have a certain saying in my head when it comes to cars. I will never sell my car, but if someone gives me enough money, its theirs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts