· Premium Member
Nice want to change jobs?
Sorry,Is there even a point to buying an Eco automatic?
Gotta respond to this as I have a Eco automatic.
1. Has the Z-Link rear suspension. (Watts Link)
2. Comes with a spare. (Which I hope to never need)
3. A fuel tank that requires no fooling around to get 15+ gallons into.
4. A turbo that stays on boost with each autoshift.
5. Still has all the Aero enhancements specific to the model.
6. Has, what I consider to be, rather interesting wheels that have the benefit of being forged (stronger, yet lighter) same as the 6m.
All this, yet I still get 33/34 around town (depending on stoplights) but has no problem breaking past 50mpg at 60mph when I'm on the tollway.
I have 3 manual trans fun cars.....two five speeds, one six speed.......I can row gears whenever I want.
Thats why the auto.....heh, heh.
opps typed the wrong thing, ment a cargo compartment cover which is basicly a net. When we got the Driver Convenience Package the cost was the same but with the automatic we got remote start and manual they gave you a Cargo net.APCruze,
The remote start is a option.....one that I don't have.
After reading all the 'Forever to make heat' complaints, I'm kinda glad I didn't get it.
Seems this itty bitty motor has trouble making heat unless its working to move the car.
I know it gets chilly in NC but not Northern Illinois chilly.....I'm sure the remote start used in your area is more effective.
Uh, what is a trunk curtain?