Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Z Link Rear

Tags
link rear
16K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  sparkman 
#1 ·
Stupid question, but I need some help. I've been looking into maybe making the jump to coilovers. But one stipulation is having a Cruze with Z link rear.
I have a 2011 LS Model, how do I know if my car has the Z link rear? I'm assuming I'm good right?

#5 ·
To compare with the photo above, if you do NOT have the Z-Link it will look like this.
Auto part Vehicle Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Car

Reactions: spacedout
#10 ·
Still have the original brochure from 2011 and the only trim that did not have z-link was the eco manual. Funny now for 2016 you have to get the premiere top of the line version.

Sort of makes me think they just put a bunch of cars out there with z-link and see if they had any problems and if all went well then start charging a premium for the option. Only in Amedica. :)

#11 ·
Z-link is one of the things that gave the car it's premium road manners. I would have preferred a fully independent rear - because by golly I got used to it in my Cadillac. But the Z-link is halfway there.

Reactions: jmlo96
#12 ·
It just adds weight. (At least that's what I'm going to continue to tell myself so I don't feel bad for not having it. :()

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.