Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Cruze LT 2.0VCDI 5spd Manual
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone perhaps have measurements on the internals, specifically the rods and pistons on the euro spec 2.0 VCDI cruze. I'm trying to find sizes and specs but I'm having a hard time finding anything.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Buy a 3-day subscription to the GM manuals here ACDelco TDS and download what you need.

This is what the dealers and any competent mechanics (have to) use these days.

I spent a long-weekend pulling down everything I thought I might need for my JG (2009 Korean-build sold in Oz), back then it was AUD25, now it's AUD28.

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Cruze LT 2.0VCDI 5spd Manual
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buy a 3-day subscription to the GM manuals here ACDelco TDS and download what you need.

This is what the dealers and any competent mechanics (have to) use these days.

I spent a long-weekend pulling down everything I thought I might need for my JG (2009 Korean-build sold in Oz), back then it was AUD25, now it's AUD28.
The website keeps giving me a message of "Unknown error occurred. Please refresh page to try again."

can't seem to get it at this stage. I do have a gm workshop manual for my cruze but it does not state sizes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.