Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new zzp down pipe I never used. I had it ceramiccoated black by a quality coater. Don't have it in front of me, not back home from the holidays but can get pictures soon. $145

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would guess around 15/20 to shop. Yes, gateway powder coating. They do all of our powder coating and ceramic from complete motorcycle frames to everything inbeteeen, very high quality work.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll take it if the other two don't.

·
Registered
75 Posts
PM sent.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,099 Posts
Can you add a picture showing the ZZP logo? Do you have a receipt showing it was new when it was coated and does the coater give a warranty?
I ask this because JetHot would give a lifetime warranty if the headers (in my case) were new and just a short period if they were used.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was coated by gateway powder coating in St Peters MO, they warranty everything they do. We do 100k + worth of work done there a year and wouldn't use them if they weren't a quality operation. I bought it it directly from bnr and don't keep receipts fur stuff like this. It sat on the shelf in a box for the last year, hit it coated about 2 months ago and sold the car. I'm not asking an outrageous price, pictures show it's obviously never been used.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll take it just let me know what I need to do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts