Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the ZZP bbk. Pads are garbage, and I am on my 3rd set of rotors which are once again cracked in so many places I can't believe they still sell the pad/rotor setup. So, with that said... I already know the hawk HB249F.575 pads work with the big brake kit and that it's meant for the 1998-2002 camaro. But I need rotors.

Does anyone know the actual size of the zzp rotor? Or a rotor size that is compatible with the caliper & pads?

ZZP wont tell me. I know it states 12", but I have also seen around the forum it's 12.3" and 12.5". What is its actual size??? I'm tired of wasting money on the zzp replacement and would really appreciate the help. I put the kit on at 18k miles and i'm at 47k miles now. Absolutely no reason to go through 3 sets of rotors... And ZERO time on a track.

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
i have it. give me till this afternoon to dig up the emails. if i remember they use mustang rotors that they drill to match the hub... again its proprietary so unless you are a machinest your stuck with them.

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
this member has it and found an alternative seemingly ask him with a pm or see if he chimes in
Poje On my ZZP 12'' brake kit, i use Centric rotors with Hawk HP plus pads. This is the best combo of the 3 i tried and with this combo, i was able to do 20min sessions of none-stop lapping on my local racetrack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.