Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Insect

Continuing with the theme of quieting down my car, I'm selling my ZZP Catless Off-Road Downpipe. I have more money stuck into this pipe than I know I'll get for it, so my loss your gain. $210 Shipped to your door.

First, I had the pipe ceramic coated by FFWDconnection using their CGB Xtreme coating process.
FFWD - Hi Heat Coating

Second, I wrapped the pipe with DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, twice, then spray coated multiple times with DEI Silicone Spray.

You'll need a tune/tuner to so that your car will not throw emission control related codes due to this pipe being catless. https://zzperformance.com/sonic/exhaust/race-o2-housing-downpipe-1-4l.html

Reactions: anthonysmith93

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM answered.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price Drop: $200 shipped. This is a steal of deal for what I have stuck into this little pipe.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Auto part Exhaust manifold Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the downpipe after it was coated by FFWDconnection. Along with the downpipe, I had my the exhaust manifold/turbine housing coated. Darren from FFWDConnection posted this pic of my manifold on Facebook because of it being an unusual looking piece. They do a lot DSM parts otherwise. These guys do high quality work and my downpipe looked just as good as my manifold.

Also, another member on this site pointed out to me that ZZP now fabs their downpipes with 2 O2 bungs, mine only has one, so this would one the earlier versions produced before Dec. 2014.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you betchya!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All pm's responded to.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price drop $180 shipped to your door, continental US.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All pm's responded too. Bump.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All PM's responded too.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All PM's responded to. Sale Pending...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.