Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If you go right now to zzp's site it says $385 at this very moment. That is why I put the $385 because I try to be as honest as possible. It's the shipping that adds up. Just for zzp to ship the package to Memphis tn they want $60 for regular shipping.

And heck man right at under $30 I'm able to fill up from under a quarter tank with 93 premium gas. So if you think about it you'd be getting the exhaust you want while getting yourself a full tank of gas to enjoy the new bolt ons with and then some like a redbull to get your blood flowing like octane lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
If you go right now to zzp's site it says $385 at this very moment. That is why I put the $385 because I try to be as honest as possible. It's the shipping that adds up. Just for zzp to ship the package to Memphis tn they want $60 for regular shipping.

And heck man right at under $30 I'm able to fill up from under a quarter tank with 93 premium gas. So if you think about it you'd be getting the exhaust you want while getting yourself a full tank of gas to enjoy the new bolt ons with and then some like a redbull to get your blood flowing like octane lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Nice pitch! However I am not swinging. Free bump though!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
ill buy the mid pipe only if its catless ?...:)

·
Registered
339 Posts
So are they sold? Interested in midpipe only. Willing to do $160 Shipped.

Don't tell me that is a lowball either. It is used. ZZP sells it on eBay for $199.99 plus $15 shipping normally and on sale sometimes for $179.99 plus shipping. Don't believe me, check there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts