Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking bout getting the either the dp or the mp made by zzp. I have muffler and resonator deleted, K&M CAI, and advantage tune by trifecta and was wondering if there's an issue there like having to get the elite tune or recalibrations of any sort that I need trifecta to change in my tune, but most of all I was only planning on getting one or the other so which one do you guys prefer if only one or the other was an option! Let me know! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any reason why you are suggesting the down pipe over the mid pipe? Sorry I am still kinda new to this stuff and I am wondering the same as OP

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Downpipe restricts the turbo the most, also not sure how trifecta does things, but the DP will cause an engine light to come on unless the tune is adjusted for it.....also get ready for a VERY VERY much louder cruze....as I have this exact setup.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
The primary cat is more restrictive so doing the DP is a good start in modding the exhaust. Not sure why they're saying very very loud cruze with just adding the DP because mine has a subtle prr with a now noticeable turbo spool and blow off. I also have a k&n cai that compliments it well.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
The primary cat is more restrictive so doing the DP is a good start in modding the exhaust. Not sure why they're saying very very loud cruze with just adding the DP because mine has a subtle prr with a now noticeable turbo spool and blow off. I also have a k&n cai that compliments it well.
Saying very loud because OP already has muffler and resonator deleted as well, which I also have with a catless downpipe, and it is very loud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts