Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,

I ordered up one of the "second design, no scuffs" gauge pods from ZZP (via BNR) as I'm pretty particular about my interior. It shipped quick directly from ZZP, however I was a little disappointed to open the box and find some scuffs on the lower half of the pod. Now, they aren't really that bad (way better than first design ones I've seen), but seeing as it is almost double the price for no scuffs, I was expecting them to be just that.

I'm looking for some feedback from people who have ordered the not scuffed version - did yours have some scuffs still (as in, this is prolly as good as they get and I should just live with it?) or were they scuff free as advertised?

Pics of the marks below - Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would say call BNR they are very easy to deal with I had a problem with my order and they comped me some off my next order. Tho they don't look as bad as the first batch but still have some scuffs from what I can tell and u paid for no scuffs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've already contacted BNR and they've been great to deal with. They will help me replace it if I want, so that's why I'm looking for feedback to see if the unscuffed ones truly are unscuffed. I don't want to get another one and have it be just as bad, if not worse, and then get the "that's as good as they get" from ZZP. (Not saying ZZP would do that, but I've had things like that happen to be before).

Again, just looking for some feedback from others at this point to determine what I'm going to do.

I would say call BNR they are very easy to deal with I had a problem with my order and they comped me some off my next order. Tho they don't look as bad as the first batch but still have some scuffs from what I can tell and u paid for no scuffs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have installed a scuffed one on a buddies cruze for him and mine has no scuffs at all so if u want a perfect one send it back

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
I ordered the scuffed version (#1) and to be honest lol... it looks mint. no scuffs, scratches etc. fitment was crisp and i was a bit confused when i opened the box it was perfect. just email zzp, they are pretty easy to deal with too and im sure it was just a misunderstanding.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I have heard other people say that they ordered a scuffed one and got a good one and vice versa.
Im really contemplating getting one and just ordering the scuffed one for the savings. I can deal with a few marks. Besides, its a 50 50 crap shot that I might receive a good one.

I assume zzp has them pre packaged and might have some labeled wrong. Its an easy mix up.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
^ yeah exactly i was going to vinyl wrap mine anyways but i guess not haha, i would just email zzp. cheers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BNR let me know this morning that they are going to replace it for me since it was a scratched model. Class act those guys! Even paid shipping back for the old one :)

Thanks for the feedback all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts